Saturday, September 8, 2007

Minori Aoi Interview:










"I debuted thinking
how much I didn't want to do this!"


I've already made fifteen tapes
since I've been scouted. I still remember my debut video though. I
don't think I moved at all now that I think about it. I was seriously
thinking about running out of the place at the time. It wasn't because
I was nervous. I really hated it at the time. I think I also cried
during then. I remember that much. So it is the video that I have
the most memories with, but at the same time it's the worst one I've
been in. It's definitely not something I could recommend to my fans.
Nowadays I'm split 50/50 with my thoughts of hating this work and
enjoying it. I start to enjoy it once the shooting actually starts.







"I was on the tennis team for both junior high
and high school. I love cute guys!"



I was on the tennis team for junior high and high school. We didn't
take things too seriously though. I was interested in men back then
too. I still love cute guys, just like back then. I finally got
a boyfriend when I turned fourteen. He was really popular and I
liked him a lot. And given that he was the one that confessed to
me... I was all over him. But everyone around us were became so
cold around us that we couldn't do anything. We didn't date... we
didn't even walk home together. Relationships naturally dissolve
in that situation. The next thing I knew he found someone else and
we broke up. I still think about him every once in a while. If I
was more truthful to myself and acted, I think I wouldn't feel angry
at myself.



"I wasn't pressured but I did have sex."


I did it for the first time when I was fifteen. I think
I was a freshman in high school at the time. There were girls sleeping
around back then, but I didn't feel pressured. I guess it was just
the timing. It was someone that I did like and it's not like I regret
it. He was the same age as me but I think he had lost his virginity
already back then. I didn't go out with him that long though. At
most three months. I didn't even feel down when we did break up.
Maybe I didn't like him that much after all?


"I like sex, but I can't get used to the shoots!"


I think I like sex. I'm not seeing anyone right
now, but I think I wouldn't mind having a sex friend. But I still
can't get used to shooting in front of a camera though. There are
some that enjoy it or get turned on by it, but I still get nervous
even after fifteen tapes. There are times when I ponder about running
out.




Aoi Minori comments on her own body


Ears: They tell me I have lucky ears. Then I
wonder why I'm not rich?



Nose: Is it big? I think it's just the right size.




Face: I have a clean face. I hate the way my cheeks puff
out though. I think I'd look more mature if that went down.



Arms: A lot of hair grows by my arms. I think this is short
enough though.



Back: I think it looks pretty. Though everyone tells me that
it looks like the back of a cat.




Ass: I think it's good that it's filling out. I'll get it
full!



Hair: I often keep it up. I sorta want to make it completely
blond too.



Eyes: I'm always worried about my eyesight. I need contacts
whenever we shoot.




Mouth: I wish it was smoother.



Breasts: I think they're fine. I don't think I have a complex
with large breasts.



Navel: I think it's cute. I don't think about it much though.




Pubic Area: I barely touched it. So there's quite a lot of
hair there... what do you think of it?



Legs: They swell up very easily. Maybe it's because I take
so long whenever I go shopping.







No comments: